A logo is the first look of your brand or business. So you need to pay more attention than you think. Designing with trendy fonts and images will not be a perfect logo.Your logo should convey the nature of your service or product to customers.
Read: When Is The Best Time to Post on Social Media in 2021[Infographic]
Insurance company logos, for example, must declare security, protection, and reliability. The food brand should proclaim that it is tasty and fresh.
Designing a logo is not a difficult task if you understand the nature of your brand. The company folders explain how to create the perfect logo for your business through infographic.
7 Tips of logo Designing
- Be Enticing-Your logo must appeal to your target audience
- Be unique-Make your logo memorable
- Be Timeless-Avoid trendy fonts and designing elements
- Be New-Don’t follow trends, Create them
- Be simple-Don’t be too busy
- Be Consistent
- Be adoptable