In this post we are going to show how to See the Deleted Messages in Whatsapp
WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app which has more than 450 million daily active users per day.
After receiving the ’Delete for everyone’ option, everybody sent messages without any extra care because If messages are wrong, quickly you can delete your message on both ends.
Read :Whatsapp Hidden Tips
But as a recipient you are curious to know his / her deleted messages and why the sender deleted.
There is no option on official WhatsApp to read deleted messages therefore you have to get help from a third-party app to do this task.
(Note-This is not a sponsored article. These tips are totally based on my personal user experience)
1. Download the Notisave app in play store or app store and installed it
2. Open the app and click ‘Allow’ for access your notifications
3. Click ‘Next’ and tap the toggle switch in front of Notisave
4. Again, tap Allow to access photos and media files on your device
5. Toggle to block other app’s notifications except WhatsApp
Now you are able to read deleted messages through Notisave.
If you noticed someone deleted their messages on WhatsApp, Open Notisave app and read the deleted message.